Thanksgiving Turkey Paper Cutout
Craft a Thanksgiving card or party decoration using our cut and paste (or die cut template) turkey craft paper sheet.
Print and carefully cut out the pieces of the turkey and each of his feathers with a craft knife or small, sharp scissors to make this colorful papercraft turkey decoration or card.
If you have a computer 三亚赌博送彩金 craft cutting machine, use its print, scan, and cut feature to simplify the cutting steps for this craft.
- Fold decorative card stock in half to make a card.
- Print turkey craft sheet on white card, cut out pieces and glue to front of card.
- Print and trim Thanksgiving quote word art and top glue the sheet to the inside of card, centered on right hand side of page.
Supplies and Tools
- 1 sheet of decorative card stock for card body
- 1 sheet of white or cream colored card stock to make the turkey paper craft
- 1 piece of decorative paper in a light color or vellum for the inside quote sheet
- An inkjet printer
- A craft knife or sharp small scissors
- Paper craft adhesive
Turkey Papercraft Printables
This project can be made as a simple art activity sheet, or as a greeting card as shown in the photo above. If you wish to make the card, print the quote art on vellum or nice paper and glue it to the inside of your folded cardstock card.
You may also enjoy these seasonal paper crafts。